Cooking Class at Don Totu
The art of cooking is not just simply following a recipe. Each dish is influenced by the creativity and passion of the person who prepares it as well as the quality of the raw ingredients.
With our day-long cooking classes, our guests will learn to prepare handmade pasta and other traditional Pugliese dishes and to transform humble ingredients into delightfully flavourful dishes.
- 9.30 – 11.30 Visit to local suppliers and farms with the chef. Emphasis on understanding the ingredients
- 11.30 – 13.00 Cooking for the Dinner. Traditional Pugliese recipes and methods
- 13.00 – 14.00 Light lunch: cheese, friselle, vegetables and local wine
- 14.00 – 16.00 Break
- 16.00 – 18.00 Cooking for Dinner: handmade pasta and main courses
- 18.00 – 19.00 Break
- 19.00 – 20.00 Aperitifs and wine selection for dinner
- 20.00 – 22.30 Dinner with opera singer chef
Cooking classes are subject to a minimum of 4 participants.